August 24, 200917 yr comment_325556 http://www.aquariumplants.co.nz/cart_product4524-1-2029.html?Title=HAIR%20GRASS am i missing sumthing other than the one you found is potted, this one seems cheaper I didn't see that one, I might have to order some plants soon, thanks. Very nice DW JK Report
August 24, 200917 yr comment_325592 nice bit of wood, what is the substrate ya using there? Thanks mate. Substrate is a mix of black fluorite and some dark grey fine gravel. Got both from HFF. Actually looks a lot darker in real life than it does in the pics. Report
August 24, 200917 yr comment_325595 what did the black flourite cost if you don't mind me asking? I wish they had prices on their website Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_325615 Cant recall sorry Twinkles as it was a few years ago now. Remember it being quite pricey at the time but seems to be good value. Read somewhere that it was quite good for plants and must say the plants in my tank grow very well and need pruning almost weekly so if that is the reason for the good growth then I would really recommend it Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_325621 can ya just use straight flourite? yep if ya can afford it! I thought about it but couldnt justify the $$$. Black substrate does look very cool tho IMHO Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_325675 Sounds about right Sam. Think I would have needed 6 to 8 bags too lol Report
August 25, 200917 yr comment_325797 Just got a quote for $104 to my door for 7kg of black flourite not going to happen i don't think. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.