Aquaticus driftwoodii

VinsonMassif

Awesome pieces you found ur plec now has a palace :D

the best piece I have my dad found on his farm in a bog ages ago its about 30cm long 12/13cm thing and is completely hollow most annoying thing is that it looks so cool that i cant decide what to stick it in :o :lol:

Ooooh lovely examples of Aquaticus driftwoodii! :bounce: :bounce: It's a bit hard to get perspective from the pics - how big are they? And what size tanks are they going in? And when can we have pics of them in the tanks?? :bounce:

Ooooh lovely examples of Aquaticus driftwoodii! :bounce: :bounce: It's a bit hard to get perspective from the pics - how big are they? And what size tanks are they going in? And when can we have pics of them in the tanks?? :bounce:

Decking timber is normally 40mm wide - my maths sucks, so you will have to work it out yourself!

The small piece is 700mm long x 550 tall x 330 thick and weighs about 10kg.

The large piece is 1300mm long x 700 tall x 650 deep and weighs about 70-80kg.

Wow! That second one's bigger than me! :o

Clarification: I'm longer/taller but don't weigh as much... on the other hand I also would be unlikely to sink if put in a fish tank so I suppose that's only logical.

Oooh I'm so jealous of you folks who live close to natural supplies of lovely twisty driftwood. :hail::hail: