GUPPY STOCK - HELP WITH WHO TO BUY FROM

evey71

Hi all, I am a dedicated guppy lover, they are so lovely.

I have been lucky enought to have obtained from a local show by auction a few lovely fish which I breed from.

I have some nice guppies at this stage and am happy with them.

I am concentrating on blues and trying to set a strain that I like + my tank with a mix of potential guppies.

I was wondering if their is anyone in wellington besides our lovely Ceasar who breeds and sells guppy stock for breeding?

Thanks for reading and if you can help a BIG ty for that.

kind regards

I've been told be Cesarz that the TradeMe user 'dorl' (based in the hutt) is also on this forum under the name 'caserole'. He sells several lovely strains from what i can see on trademe but I haven't seen any blue variety.

I recently purchased an orange male (plus female) from 'firefish' who was changing her tank setup. They have since had at least 2 lots of fry, which are growing out as we speak. I can see that many of them are already turning orange so I can sell you some if u'd like to try that colour out. They will either be a bright solid orange (not just the tail, but the whole body), or a bright orange with a white belly (my male has a white belly which looks pretty cool).

• 5 months later...