HOWDY! ONE MORE ROOKIE UNTO THE FORUM DEAR FRIENDS!

PALUDARIUM PRINCE

not sure if you can see the blue rams. but im sure there were blue rams in there. lots of bolivian rams.

the square thing was a little project i undertook, so see if cheap tanks could really be done. the lights were cheap, the gravel was without any ferts, the plants were cheap, and no ferts used at all. I try to get more people to get planted tanks that way - doesn't always have to be hard to plant out a tank.

Rusty Ruu is indeed a hybrid, lol... half rainbow, half red collar lorikeet. so he is slightly larger and a lot fatter. :lol: and he has little chicken legs :lol: they are so cute, they are all fat and puffy ha ha.

PS- I figured P squared sounded better than PP :D

not sure if you can see the blue rams. but im sure there were blue rams in there. lots of bolivian rams.

the square thing was a little project i undertook, so see if cheap tanks could really be done. the lights were cheap, the gravel was without any ferts, the plants were cheap, and no ferts used at all. I try to get more people to get planted tanks that way - doesn't always have to be hard to plant out a tank.

Rusty Ruu is indeed a hybrid, lol... half rainbow, half red collar lorikeet. so he is slightly larger and a lot fatter. :lol: and he has little chicken legs :lol: they are so cute, they are all fat and puffy ha ha.

PS- I figured P squared sounded better than PP :D

Hey all sweet by me.

By the way where do you keep your casserole dish?