Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cloudy Water???

Featured Replies

Hi Everyone,Have struggled for the last 4 weeks to remedy the problem of green and now cloudy water.I have dosed with JBL Clearol.The canister filter has noodles,bio balls and now JBL Clearmec.I have changed the water by 20% weekly.Any suggestions please??Cheers,Colin

How long has the Tank been set Up for??

What sort of Canister Filter do you have??

What are the readings of your Water Parameters?

I would get rid of the Bio Balls and replace them with more Ceamic Noodles to start with .

I had this same problem, I have replaced the Bio Balls with Ehiem Pro Substrate which is Sintered Quartz, it has made quite abit of difference to the Clarity of the Tank.

In addition to Lyndy's questions I would also like to know:

What size is the tank?

What fish do you have in it?

Is it planted or unplanted?

The answers to all these questions will help us to diagnose the problem and suggest some possible remedies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.