My rabbit Buddy

Hey Guys,

Hate to do this, but has to be done. I am going over to America in September to marry the love of my life and that means selling up everything here and tying up loose ends. Unfortunately this also means I have to rehome my beloved bunny, Buddy. I looked into taking him but from what I've been told I cant. SO Im hoping that a very nice person on this forum may have a place in his/her home/heart for a bunny that likes to be indoors and around people, think of him as a dog rather than rabbit because thats how he acts. I can get him neutured as well for the right person free of charge. I just want him to go to a forever home where he will be treated fairly and lovingly as I have treated him, so he will be happy and wont miss me too much.

pst me for more info im hoping i wont have to put him on trademe as that really is a last resort for me.

yeh_buddy.jpg

OMG!!

First, congrats on the engagement, it's wonderful to hear you're doing so well!

I'll ask around as well, there are plenty of people who would be willing to take in a well trained bunny like Buddy, I'm sure. I mean, who doesn't like their headphone wires been chewed up? ;)

All the best, and beware of terrorists!

ohhhh! not buddy :cry:

so sorry to hear you can't take the sweet heart with you! he is awesome!

but congrats about getting married!

ill ask around, i know someone with lots of bunnies, and they are spoilt rotten!

Oh thank you so very much Kash and Angie, means alot to hear that you will ask around for me, hope you find someone that would love to add him to their family I hate to part with him and would only be totally happy knowing that hes going to get spoilt lol.

Thanks also for the congratulations on my impending marriage, as you can expect I am totally hyped up and cant wait to get over there for it lol. Will post fotos when it happens and yes I will make sure I go to the Boston Aquarium and get a super massive tank and make you all drool with the available fish over there lol

Hope no terrorists steal my tank lmao

Wish I had never seen this Thread :roll:

Now I want him, I used to breed these Little Fellas, have to say they are just the cutest :wink:

Unfortunately, my Male Albino Lop Ear wouldn't take to kindly to him, I dont think :evil:

Hope you find an awesome home for him he is just so cute :bounce:

And a Big Congratultions on your Engagement and Wedding :bounce:

Wish I had never seen this Thread :roll:

Now I want him, I used to breed these Little Fellas, have to say they are just the cutest :wink:

Unfortunately, my Male Albino Lop Ear wouldn't take to kindly to him, I dont think :evil:

Hope you find an awesome home for him he is just so cute :bounce:

And a Big Congratultions on your Engagement and Wedding :bounce:

Im so gutted to hear that, lol maybe if i advertised early I could have found both my tank and buddy a home locally.

THanks for the congratulations :)