Im stoked!!

imsweet

ive been collecting the eggs from the mop every morning and getting 1 maybe 2. the last few days, ive been checking at night before i start tea. I got 4 yesterday and 6 today. Hows that??!! cool . Ive got another 30 days to have 6 live then i can finally register them... :bounce:

ive been collecting the eggs from the mop every morning and getting 1 maybe 2. the last few days, ive been checking at night before i start tea. I got 4 yesterday and 6 today. Hows that??!! cool . Ive got another 30 days to have 6 live then i can finally register them... :bounce:

Isnt it 10 to register?

No not a member yet. I don't really have any spare tanks for killies at the moment but I used to breed Chocolate Australe until I lost my males and got left with only females. :roll:

Cam

The NZKA membership will only cost you $15.00 per year, if you are a member of a club paying your FNZAS capitation fee which is $10.00 per year.

In the event you need further details or information, please feel free to contact me.