driftwood

casanae

you can check the ph of the wood by putting it in a tub of water for a few weeks , test the water when you first put it in and if it goes to high after a few weeks i would leave it for a few months then put it in.

Most definitely Judy! We have our driftwood trap ready and will post pics when we return :lol:

You should have been in the chat room for the discussion on how to sex driftwood, when their hibernation season was over, and the best way to catch them :lol: Some people's sense of humour is a worry :roll:

Thanks Caryl. And I was there for that discussion ......... lol

I just hope it isn't my sense of humour you are worried about, it seems to me its the only normal one there .............. just kidding.

I didn't think to check with you before. Are you going to cage them or just keep them in sacks. Because it will be a long trip home and I really think sacks would be cruel. Or do you put them out of their misery as soon as you catch them? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a fun day

Jude