WHAT I HAD AND HAVE + NEW BREEDING (NEW updated in page 2)

Davd-lw

SHOW OFF!

awesome fighters though. Just shows how many nice fighters your breeding :D

lol. i see myself as a student, who have huge passion about fighters. the true MASTER is in auckland----everyone knows. :wink: would really love to see more and more beautiful warriors appear in NZ from different breeders, to boost up the culture of fighters. they are most beautiful fish i have ever seen. every single color you can think about in the world, you can find in fighters. :D

They are all stunning fish

Well done as they do you proud

I particularly like the 3rd row 2nd from right and the right hand fish. :D

As a Cichildiot I am always on the hunt for the next african or dwarf that has only just arrived or is rare or hard to breed yet I could never see why people bother with such fish as guppies, killies and fighters unless it was for easy feeders...until I see posts like this and a few others that make you appreaciate the beauty of some of the fish we have, and the work that fisho's in NZ put into them.

Thank you for sharing, it has given me some insight into why you would go to the lengths that you do

All the time and money spent in producing these beauties is well worth it.

David ! print a big poster of those beauties for my fishroom :bow:

ron

:hail: thanks Ron,

how many 2am going to bed and wake up at 5am, i can not remember, but look at all the beauties---all worth it. :hail:

They are all stunning fish

Well done as they do you proud

I particularly like the 3rd row 2nd from right and the right hand fish. :D

As a Cichildiot I am always on the hunt for the next african or dwarf that has only just arrived or is rare or hard to breed yet I could never see why people bother with such fish as guppies, killies and fighters unless it was for easy feeders...until I see posts like this and a few others that make you appreaciate the beauty of some of the fish we have, and the work that fisho's in NZ put into them.

Thank you for sharing, it has given me some insight into why you would go to the lengths that you do

thanks Mate. all the best with all our fish keepers. :hail:

keeping fish has never being easy......

wow, what truly awesome looking fish ! I am in wonderment!

My daughter and I just got two fighters yesterday, a red female and a bue male (VTs). They are in seperate tanks as we arn't planning on breeding them and wouldn't have a clue anyway!

I really admire the beautiful halfmoons.. and some of thr crown tails I've seen too. Maybe one day ....