What sort of Tropheus Duboisi do we have available in NZ?

si_sphinx

Just wondering what sort of duboisi is available here.

Im looking at starting a 400ltr tank full of a breed of these as ive seen tankks full of them before and they look awesome.

I know there is Pemba but i would rather prefer Halembe or Kabogo.

If not possible to obtain enough of these to fill my tank then tropheus Ikola would also be good to keep.

Any comments or help please on where to get any of these....?

Thanks

There were 5 on the list recently

Tropheus Duboisi - juvenile

Tropheus Moorii Kaiser

Tropheus Moorii Pemba

Tropheus Moorii Moliro/Firefox

Tropheus Moorii Karamba

And I believe that all of those are in breeders hands I haven't seen any/many for sale.. I am also unsure exactly what strains of dubs we have here, I know we have the yellow and white bands well at least the white bands were around.

I am sure johannes will see this and clear it all up for you :) I think best bet is just to buy heaps of whatever type you like as they love being in big groups and look best that way too..

All of ours are breeding !

Will have some Bulu points ready soon

We have left the Caramba's and Marlio to do there own breeding and have not attempted to strip them as I want to to learn to hold first.

Have a nice colony of 36 Ikloa Fry that we will keep to grow up once again :roll: :roll: Sometime soon there will be some for sale.

We will as always keep a second colony of The marlio and caramba before we offer any of sale It could be 6 -12 months away before having some fore sale.