Help Getting a Tank from Otaki/Levin to Wanganui/Palmy

rox

Couldn't get hold of Sandy to drop the tank off to her, so I was going to see if I could drop the Tank around to you phoenix, then Sandy could have picked it up from you, but the Petshop wouldn't give me your number :-(

So now the Tank has come back home with me, and Sandy is picking it up in the Morning.

Going to be an awesome Tank when it's all set up :-)

Hi Lynda, thanks so much for all your running around, what a stressful end to your week!!!! 8)

I have just finished doing my water changes on my breeding tanks, so am already for Sandy to arrive anytime now, I intend to remember to take photos of this setup all the way down the line :D:D so no worries.

We are going to put our Angels in it, it came with the most awesome piece of tall but thin driftwood that will show them off wonderfully. As I said earlier I thought we were buying a 150 to maybe 200 litre tank, not the 330 litres we got!! It was a fantastic buy complete with its own eheim filter, stand, lid, light and much much more. :bounce: :bounce:

Many thanks to you again, we are really looking forward to meeting you soon and returning the huge as favour in anyway we can. :hail::bow::hail::bow:

We are getting there! And trying to update photos on the blog as we go, have a few more from todays renovation, the base is covered and the bottom surround is PURPLE!! The hood is gonna be too :D:D