Good link

jude

I got sent this link today, it seems like a great way for beginners to work out what fish they want. Not sure if they are all available in NZ though.

Click on the red, blue, yellow or green fish to find the type you want. Green fish are good community ones. Click on the name of a fish to get a brief description and links others from the same family.

Cheers

Judy

Could this be added into a links section somewhere, Peg or Cees.

Hi Ballistic,

The "Useful Links" at the head of the Technical Section has been un-maintained for quite some time now.

I used to add all the new links of interest daily, but there were questions raised as to its usefulness, and other questions about why it wasn't in alphabetical order for easy reference, which would have been hard to maintain, as new links were added just about every day by myself.

Many of the links will now be inactive... due to age, but my feelings are that a reference of this sort is certainly needed on a site such as this, as so many great links are posted, but then soon disappear down the lists and are lost in the system.

PS: Link Added

Regards,

Bill.

I use it Peg, I've used it a lot since I started and I find it very useful. I haven't found any links that are out of date although I haven't tried all of them.

I would hate to see it deleted. Its possible that more people than you think use it.

Cheers

Jude