pics of my man eaters

here is gingis the leopard cen...pama....something or rather (some help please i forgot and cant find it on google :oops:

what a cool fish but slow to grow

363954013.jpg

and here is snot rag the borneo tiger another slow growing fish but loves the wee babies he gets for food

363953778.jpg

and lastly mr munchy munchy my arrowana who is getting bigger - would like some help on the fins please.....since he was half this size he developed a hole in the top of his fin near his body which will not heal (you can just see it in the pic i think.

363953780.jpg

I wanted to add a pic of fingers my giant fire eel who is about 2 foot but he is having a kindy nap amongst the rocks and cant get a good pic. :lol:

Yes it is good to have them home. i missed them the last few months. My leopard fish is around the 12cm mark i guess and is rather humerous to watch. yeah gotta laugh at the coral background. after i put it on i realised i had put it the wrong way round. every time i look at it it just annoys me :D i will get round to changing it one day....ten years later.......... :oops:

And here is FINGERS my fire eel.....he finally came out. now you can see how big he is :P sorry for the bad pic but he just would not listen to me when i asked him to stay still.......had to coax him out with food and he was eying up me fingers the blind old geeza! :o

364080835.jpg