my breeding setup

R32GOTMLK

thanks lol umm not sure what to breed im going to breed angles but not sure what else

What type of ANGLES ? 90degree ? 180degree ? Hehe - just kiddin' I know you mean ANGELS :wink:

But seriously, what type ? Me, I like the pearlscales :)

Setup's lookin good so far.

lol yeah couldn't help the angle thing :)

You will also find with the fluoro at the back like that apart from it blinding you and annoying you every time you look in the tank the fish will start to line themselves up with it and swim on a funny angle especially angel fish :)

Yeah, but the lights will shine in your eyes when working on the tanks that way. If you flip them 180 deg. then you can see what you are doing without frying your eyeballs.

lol good point ill see how i go

the fish will start to line themselves up with it and swim on a funny angle especially angel fish .

oh really? so i should really have them in the middle

Thanks people :hail:

hey thanks phil yeah just got my dad to weld it up for me

been thinking about making them to sell

Lol, you mean your dad making them so you can sell them? Or will you learn how to do it?

What's the base like? Is it on legs, or a square base?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you going to insulate it? You should put Polystyrene around the outside of the whole thing, turn it into a cupboard. I have a smaller version and it is heated by the light only

Are you going to insulate it? You should put Polystyrene around the outside of the whole thing, turn it into a cupboard. I have a smaller version and it is heated by the light only

hi i hadnt planed to insulate it but might do

going to breed angels to start with then not sure

thanks all

hi i hadnt planed to insulate it but might do

going to breed angels to start with then not sure

thanks all

I have a normal 100w bulb heating 10 small tanks (10-25L each). they are currently at about 27-28*C and the light is on probably only a couple of hours a day

What type of angels do you have/want to have? My latest batch is just coming free swimming now, probably tonight :bounce: