Nice to be aboard

Luke*

Hello all,

I've been in the hobby around 8 years (I'm 21 now) and I've been on other forums but it's awesome to see a totally kiwi one :)

I really like tetras, I have lemons, cardinals, black neons, rummy-nosed, diamond, golden pristella, neons, and glowlights. I enjoy breeding them (or at least trying to :) Additionally I have 3 clown loaches and some rasboras. One day I will have discus as I really like some of them (the blue ones in particular).

Talk to you all soon,

Luke.

Hi Luke... Great to have you join us.

Lots to read here, and heaps of members ready to answer any questions you have.

It's amazing how many people don't know about this amazing place we have here.. so spread the word and tell your mates :)

Look forward to your posts, and pics if you have some.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Pegasus: posted some pics on another forum but had some good and some bad responses, so still making modifications to make it better, then I will repost.

Nick: i did see a poster about the Hamilton group in the LFSs once but then forgot when the meetings are. Now i've just seen on here it's the first sunday of every month right?

Hello back to everyone who said hello :)

Kim, I saw some baby discus in Auckland a while ago for $25 each which I thought was reasonable. I don't really want to get them though until I have an automated water change system worked out so they have daily or every other day water changes of 50%.