How big should he be?

smidey

it is most certainly significantly stunted. that tank is a growout tank for a juvi aro.... i wonder what they would have to say on MFK, lol.

did you want to buy it?

nah just saw the other thread about it & it was removed just as i was about to post a reply.

is it nesserally bad having a stunted fish? will it just not grow to its max potential. i wouldnt perposly do it but it you rescue a stunted fish wouldnt it just stay at the same size and lead a normal life

I think stunted fish are more prone to disease and They will live a shorter life, but im sure there are other reasons it is so bad

if I ask for $1200 for that setup including that fish - on a purely financial basis... it had better be worth it, lol.

if you ask for top dollar, you had better deliver top dollar worth. that is not worth good money.

wonder what its spine will look like ... :o:( Not a good look i must say :(

the auction just closed with no bids - go figure.

They just sent me an offer of 1200 for it - hang on - if I didn't bid on it at 1200, why would I accept an offer for the same - especially now that the auction is closed and I can see the questions they deliberately didn't answer as they'd deter possible buyers!

some people :lol: