hello from gisborne

fishbreeder

Hi and welcome. It would be helpful if you added your location to your profile. That way, if you ask if anyone has fish for sale, or something, we will know where you are so know whether you are close by or if freight may be prohibitive.

I realise you have said Hi from Gisborne but that heading will not be in other posts :wink:

hello everyone,

ive got ONE male fighter fish. he is totally adorable, hes a baby. about 4-6months old. and is blue with a red stripe on his lower fins. oh he is handsome. im so glad that the fish shop got in a blue one. my son was asking for a blue one. now i just need to get him a couple of baby girlfriends. im also getting a baby bristlenose to eat food that drops to the ground. ill post a picture when i get one. he is so adorable. my youngest has named him "blue bubbles" coz he watched him breath and saw the bubble come out his gills. giggled about that.

awwwww fishy is cute

from dominique

There is a sticky at the top of the freshwater section.

Basically you need to have your photo in an online image sharing album (like Photobucket) then click on the link there to copy and paste it here.

Read the guidelines to see the size limits.