Kapa Mana club - Meeting this Wednesday 28 Jan.

peanuts

To all existing members - To all that wish to join and To all that wish to see how a club operates - you are all invited to our first meeting of the year tomorrow night...

Day: Last Wednesday of every month.

Time: 7:45 pm meet with meeting starting at 8:00pm

Doris Mills Lounge,

Linden Community Centre,

Linden Avenue,

Linden,

Tawa.

Directions:

From the Main Road, turn at the Christadelphian Church into Linden Avenue. On the right are the Plunket rooms, the Bridge Club Rooms and then the Linden Community Centre. The Doris Mills Lounge is at the end of the Community Centre building. The car park is one way so you enter from the east end and exit from the west end.

THIS MONTH....

* we are looking at events for the year - including when to have the next tank crawl

* we will be setting the topics for the next few meetings - if you have any ideas please bring along - though I do have quite a list of topics for us to choose from.

AND - we will be discussing "how to cycle a tank" in preparation for the clubs "breeding competition" of Swordtails - for more details - attend the meeting.

SEE YOU ALL THERE !!!!!!!!!!!

:hail::hail: If anyone is going through the Hutt Valley to the Kapi Mana Club Meeting and would like a contribution towards petrol could they PLEASE pick me up in Avalon as I would really like to attend the meetings this year but don't have a vehicle :bow::bow:

Please PM or email me if you're able to offer me a ride or my phone number is on the Kapi Mana Club List that was emailed out to all members last year :wink:

Cheers

Tracy