Sexing panda corys

I've got 8 panda corys that I want to breed with but think they might be too young. How old do they have to be to breed? I've taken a photo of four of them and theink they're all females. Could someone tell me what sex they are?

005-1.jpg

014-4.jpg

004-1.jpg

I've put them into a breeding tank, it's pretty myuch the same setup as killies. It's a 28ltr (it's probably too small bet I'm going to try) with a sponge filter and spawning mops taking up 1/2 the tank, the water temp is 24-25 degrees and the light isn't too powerful.

Pic of the tank

076.jpg

I've got a pic of all 8 corys but I think I only have 1 or 2 males, could any one sex them.

064-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

The eggs are not as tough as killi eggs, however when i used to do them i did pick the off the underside of plastic plants with my fingers and put the into another container.

Found they laid small amount a couple of times a week,

I've got 30 eggs from them today and then I stopped looking, I'm not sure if they're going to hatch but atleast they don't take as long as killies so I'll find out soon :bounce: .

You can't handle the eggs like killies, you are best to leave them on the mops and put in new mpos if you wish. If the lay on the glass you can scrape them off with a razor blade, but best not to handle them realy.

I used my fingers to pick the eggs out when I bred them last year without any complications. Its best not to pick them straight after they are laid as they need a few hours to harden up. The eggs are relatively large and sturdy and easy to handle. I prefer to pick them out and hatch them in a small container where I can keep an eye on them and watch them develop. In my opinion, what you are doing is fine Cam. They lay a small number of eggs but they do it quite often - up to 3 times a week if you feed them up do lots of water changes. I looked through the mops twice a week as the eggs tend to hatch between 4-5 days.

Best of luck with them!

At the momentthey're all in a corner but I ink I have 17 so far plus another 38 eggs I have so hopefully I'll hatch more of the eggs this time now I know what I'm doing :roll: .