Guppies, angels, golfish, etc

raewyna

Not all together of course. I've been lurking here for months and decided it's high time I put my head up. This is a great place for all sorts of information. I re-awakened my interest last autumn - dug a pond for the goldfish and decided to use their old tank for tropical. Started off with some angels, added two more tanks and some guppies. Now have a 30 litre bucket of baby guppies in the office. You all know how it goes. Outside there is the new goldfish pond, the old minnow pond, a tank of 'stuff' that includes bullies and shrimps, and a couple of containers of goldfish fry. Plus various lotus and water lily features. I took two weeks off work over Christmas and can't believe that I didn't achieve anything except fiddling with and watching fish!

Cheers

Raewyn

Tme watching fish is not time wasted. It is time refreshing the mind and spirit and lowering the blood pressure. :wink:

unless the fish are dying of unknown causes, or the tank has sprung a leak, or the hose has fallen off the filter during the night and drained the tank, or.... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...