Hi, from Invercargill

blossom

I am new to fish keeping. I got a little AR380 about 3 months ago, set it all up and purchased 3 goldfish. Within a week they were dead :cry: OK, I thought give it another go, you have done something seriously wrong somewere. After reading heaps, I tried again. Same thing. Seriously upset by this stage I found someone selling a tropical setup complete with a few fish. I purchased this and have had no death, but the guppies and platties keep having babies at an alarming rate, so am now overun with babies and have had to purchase more tanks just for them :roll: . Needless to say, I am now hooked, have NO goldfish, and want more different types of fish.

I have visited this site many times over the last 3 months and have found so much information and tips, I thought that I had better register. Thank you very much!!! :bow:

Welcome Blossom

I too started with a AR380, about 15 months ago and I am now on tank 3 LOL the biggest being 200 litres and have fry coming out my ears, I am waiting for my next tank to be built for fire bellied newts. So be warned, not only to the fish multiply, so do the tanks and before you know it, there are other critters moving in too :D

Thank goodness I have the helpful people here to ask all sorts of silly questions, they are very helpful and knowledgable

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...