Discus

bart687

I have had these fish in a tank now for two months, one has a tip on the top of it which I am not sure if it is a male or a female but the two have latly been locking lips, is this good or bad?. Just last night (Friday)3rd i saw a couple of eggs on the filter, this would of been about after 6 pm but after 8:00 same night they were gone. I am not sure if I have a pair as it is hard to tell, I have about five books on all differnt Tropical fish but the books do not give enough information about dicus. I also have three in another tank but they are not breeding, this is why I had put these two seprate ones in a tnak on there own. can anybody help as there is no club here in Nelson.?

I am at work at the moment bart but will email you tonight the contact details of a man in Nelson who is trying to get a club up and running there again. He has joined our club in the meantime (I suggest you do too - I sent you the costs) and comes over here to attend meetings. Maybe you could hitch a ride with him?

• 2 weeks later...