Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

bart687

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. bart687 replied to bart687's topic in Technical
    Umm I am not sure what the word Vermiculite means could you please explain abit more? and yes I do have a male but I thought the male would eat the egg so would I have to seperate the male? as this is this first time.
  2. bart687 posted a topic in Technical
    Hi all, I have taken the egg out of my tank as the red ear pair are starting to breed can anybody give me some advise please on what I have to do?
  3. Thank - You for your help I shall try removing the battery and seeing what it does. And yes it is one that has either c or f, and is a aqua one
  4. I have come across a problem with one of the aqua fish temputures (digital) little black ones. The problem is instead of reading the temputre it says H.c does anybody know what this means?
  5. bart687 replied to bart687's topic in Freshwater
    Is it common for the snails to eat their eggs? as they layed probably (guessing) 120 eggs all in differnt places, as a week went past the eggs either dissapered or dropped into the water. The Web-Site that you privided Carol was great but if their's anybody out there that has had this happen could they help as they are still breeding. And yes they are not staving.
  6. bart687 replied to bart687's topic in Freshwater
    I would like thank everyone as the petshop or library had no books or knowledge so a special thanks to carol.
  7. bart687 posted a topic in Freshwater
    Hi all, anybody that has some knowledge or has been through tropical snails breeding, My question is are the eggs meant to be out of the water as this is how I found them. some help please
  8. Wareen I was looking at getting a larger tank but it was going to cost $2.999 just on three thousand and thats just one that the glass people make, imagine if you put both tanks together that would of been the lenght.
  9. I do water changes every saturday with both tanks and thats cleaning pumps and stones Etc
  10. I wish I knew how to send photos to yous of the tanks as I do have photos of the two tanks. No help from Palace Aqatics. If sombody knows could they tell me how to send digital photos through? From Craig
  11. Hi all, I am asking all for some help here, as I have lost four discus, and two angles all at the same time. my tank looks very bare now as the only fish in the tank are the clown loaches, neons,and two plocstomis or how you spell it, I just call the catfish. So those of yous out there that have knowledge about angels and other fish including discus, fell free to help as I may have to either startover again or just sell my tank. Craig.
  12. Ok I'm a bit confused here as I am getting differnt anwers from everyone. So I am to take the two turtles out of the tank and put the into a pond correct? and the male has narrower (sp) whatever that is where the female has bigger tail.
  13. I was told by pet shop people that when this happens I am to keep an eye on the male. But I have'nt got the turtels outside i have them inside, in a tank the pet shop that had told me about these, they said that I was to seperate the male away from the female of when eggs are layed. So I am a bit confused here.
  14. Can anybody help here as I have two turtles (large) that seem to be very close together. I have looked on the web and in books, am I to seperate the male from the female when there are eggs in the tank or do I leave him in the tank as I understand that the male can get aggresive.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.