Borneo sucker

boban_nz

It is time to update this topic and add a few pictures of my Gastromyzon.

Recently I found one beautiful Borneo Sucker but I don't know what spieces it might be. I have to do more research but it is impossible to do on a live fish so I need to wait and be patient until it dies to preserve and study it.

Here are my new pictures:

It is time to update this topic and add a few pictures of my Gastromyzon.

Recently I found one beautiful Borneo Sucker but I don't know what spieces it might be. I have to do more research but it is impossible to do on a live fish so I need to wait and be patient until it dies to preserve and study it.

Here are my new pictures:

IMG_8190.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_8233.jpg

IMG_8624.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

reckon they would get on with my leopardfishies (P.caudimaculatus)? I was thinking of how they like the slightly cooler than most tropical temps, and the strong current

Around 21 degrees lots of Oxygen, high flow and you should be fine :)

mmmmmmmmmm algae

I just put some platys and mollies out for the summer as an experiment and they are going nuts eating daphnia. Found a website http://www.goodeiden.de/html/temperatures.html listing that some livebearers can handle a danish winter outside :o so I think my feeder fish are worth trying. They appear to be enjoying it for the moment anyway

• 2 weeks later...