Breeding frogs

alanmin4304

STEP ONE...Stop them from eating each other

STEP TWO ...Stop them from starving to death (see step one)

STEP THREE...Hope they do not and yet Croak ...well some of them (think about that one)

STEP FOUR...There will be thousands MORE

LOL

Sorry it has been a long hard day and def. not in a good way.

Navarre

congrats on the croaking thats got to be a good sign. i memba veranophile mentiond feeding up then adding more water to tank with rain chamber on timer to come on at night to stimulate rain to get em in the mood.

you must have water in the tank and some plants? should do there own thing - keep eye for eggs whip them out treat similar to newts i geuss. i tried old rain chamber on mine but they just lap up the water and keep getting fatter not enough hormone or maybe the wrong kind lol

her you go from Varanophile out posts .....

just a fluval spray bar and you want it to squirt/dribble like big raindrops. Tank not heated in dry mode, but put a heater in the water for wet...you can even download calls of the net and play them to the frogs....funny, but it works. Set the filter on a timer to come on at 10pm for 4 hours...a midnight downpour.

You can raise taddies in there, but easier to take out.

the albinos will breed at that age Alanmin. Just do the heater thing and keep them fed. A sure sign is when the females look gravid and the males have the nupital pads on the thumbs a nice black colour. Because your group..I am assuming... is small the downloading of litoria calls off the net would be a good idea. Large numbers of males jostling and croaking seems to be the key, and if you ain't got loads of males you need to make them think there are loads of males.