Baby Beardie

chilli

• 5 months later...
Gosh Chilli Iris is adorable. Do you know how long he is. He has altered so much in looks. I love his colouring. 8)

he is 42cm and i think he is 8=9 months old

he a few inches longer than whisper and half her age,might be a big boy

(he is such a pig)

i thought by this age he would have cam down abit as in be abale to hold or sit in one place,he loves running around climbing on things(hot things :roll: )(and has the scar to prove it)

where as whisper just sits there :lol:

anyone else got now and then photos?

hi guys, will take some pictures this week Chilli, not sure on Doza's sex, the bent tail doesn't help. But have told Doza he/she has a brother..... Doza weighs in at 210 grams and measures 40.5 cms. So Iris is bigger, not sure about fatter though. lol...... PS Still a pain when it comes to eating veges.......... Now been eating loctus and loves them..

no haven't tried slatters, not sure where to get, have tried a piece of wood on the garden, but there is never anything under there. going to garden shop this week to boost the herb supplies. not many dandelions around at mo, haven't tried nas flowers, however did trick doza into eating some spinach leaves today!!!!!!!!! He clicks on after a couple of days of me tricking so i have to take away and try again in a few weeks, we were doing ok with grapes then he knew and that was that. Checky little devil...... Have my list of veges etc so i'm of shopping on Wednesday.

Was thinking of getting a couple of plants for his tank as well,,,,, does anyone else have any in theirs????

i think all in modaration(a little ) 8)

as long as not main sorce off food

(i think)

i think ive gave iris a little spinage(coz i had it in the vegie garden,but i have read to aviod that too)

the is a site i think its called beautifuldragons.com and has a list of food and flowers

but i have got slack with vegies i buy the pre mix

and add a few frozen veg and berries

i tryed a eatable plant with whisper when she was young but it died(lack of water :oops: )