Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish bait for cichlids?

Featured Replies

Can you add some fish bait when making up the frozen european shrimp mix recipe? Aswell as shrimp etc, it's just alot cheaper.

What are the pros and cons does anyone know?

Would hate to kill all the fish or polute the tank :o

I only be tempted to use top grade or food grade bait, as the lower grades may have been refrozen.and considering how cheap you can get thawed or frozen cooked or raw prawns for at the supermarket your price difference would be neglogable I would think.

Supermarket is pricey compared to the asian market type places, if you can handle their stinky seafood/butchery departments!! I think I usually pay about $12/kg for frozen raw peeled prawns.

  • Author

Hey thanks for the replies...I wimped out and bought shrimp from the supermarket, the bait I had looked and smelt disgusting so figured it wasn't worth saving a few bucks, especially when the frozen mix lasts a fair while.. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.