Xmas Book Exchange 2008

lmsmith

Mods - please feel free to take this down if you think it breaches the rules, but I think this is such a cool thing we can all get involved in

The FNAZS Holiday Book Exchange!

It's like Secret Santa, except instead of buying a gift, you send along one of your paperbacks-- something you've read and loved, that you think someone else might read and love.

Note that you will have to have a proper mailing address to participate. Once you've signed up, you may PM your real name and address to me. Your address will only be seen by me, and the person who draws your name. The names will literally be drawn from a hat, no matchmaking or name picking. : ) Drawing will take place at MIDNIGHT, December 13th. Once drawn, your secret recipient's name & address will be PMed to your forum inbox.

Any takers?

Make sure you've signed up by December 13th, so we have time to pull names and mail out books.

Participants:

lmsmith

FeedingFrenzy

Southerrrngirrl

Imsweet

Perpin

oh i dont have a book :(:(:(:(

You don't have a book???? :(

Still thinking about it. I re-read the books I love so don't want to hand them on

I will have to search the bookcases for one I can bear to part with. They are all my friends!

I have books like that too, but I also think that they're so great that someone else should get to read them too!