New Tank Setup

gilly

I've been working on this project for a couple of months now. Finally picked up the Tropheus Duboisi from Lynn last week. Heres a video of the setup

th_MOV02675.jpg

Its an 1800mm long 600 high and 500 deep tank. Stocked with 20 T Duboisi, 3 Leleupi, 2 Transcriptus, 2 BN's. There are also a couple of my daughters fish that need to be removed soon which I used to help kickstart the filtration. I still have to finish the cabinet but it's just fitting the doors. The setup has an auto water change system so maitenance is just gravel vaccuming a couple of times a week.

Vids not great and someone was cleaning in the backgroung so I would turn the sound off. I will post some pics later. :lol:

Thanks all,

Yes I made the background poly covered in render and painted with resin,

The auto change is run off a garden watering timer connected to a 10" water filter which removes chlorine etc and goes directly into the tank through a rena smart heater to take the chill off it. The sump has an overflow so when the extra water is put in the tank it just runs out of the overflow in the sump. I am still tweaking it but trying to set it for about 10% a day.