Can someone please identify these plants?

Insect Direct

Who has been poking around in the local streams? I think the first and second are the same but the first has had more light. Potamogeton crispus. The second is not glosso but I am not sure what it is. I had some given to me as Micranthemum but it is similar to but not that either. Both are better as cold water in natural sunlight and may not survive in tropical with moderate light. I think the second may be for sale on that site by Waterplantz as an unknown.

lol yea the glosso like plant was in a little stream it caught my eye was going to put in frog tank :)

the first and second pic are the same peace of plant - just camera tricks :lol: and tht came out of a man made pond on lifestyle block so not sure how it ended up there but its growing like crazy, stem plant if thats what you call it, nice serated leaf and has tiny flowers so i just noticed, need better camera but this may help

DSC07042.jpg

DSC07039.jpg

The avon river is full of it. You couldn't give it away down here. However people will buy canadian water pest (Elodea canadensis) which is all over the place. Hard to get nice tidy plants though. 30 years ago I used to sell 300 bunches of Elodea a week to the shops. I think I have seen Potomageton in fish tanks on overseas sites.