newbie alert

starting small

HI! :o

Im new to this how aquarium thing, I bought a pile off books, a 25 litre tank gravel filters etc etc and finnaly some fish, "sweet as" I thought, feed them, change the water and ill have some cool fish, if only it was that easy!!! :cry:

To cut along story short I am not having much luck with my wee fishies :cry:

If anyone can help please see my topic titled "save the fish" in the help section.

oh yeagh if i manage to get this tank working my next tank is going to be a saltwater tank for crayfish (if i can get a permit, which seems to be the hard part :evil: ).

cheers people....... 8)

welcome :D

dont worry lots of people find it hard to keep fish to start with mainly because they put to many fish in at once or over feed oh yer and over clean.... keeping your hands out of the tank is lots better than having your hands in every 5min.

go to a meeting at your local club as you will find you will meet people that have been in your shoes and have now keeped fish for years, also you get to make new friends that can help you with your tank and one day you will be able to help someone with their tank, and thats a great feeling :D

look forward to seeing you round

kim