gravid water dragon?

A.PROPHECY

one of my females has put on a tone of weight! her stomach was half the size 2-3weeks ago, seems to be very hungry at the moment aswell

has been digging alot more latly aswell and spending alot of time under the heat lamp

just wondering is there a sure way i can know ?

shes only around 2 years old maybe 45cm haed to tip of tail but most of thats tail tho haha , i was thinkn to young to breed ...?

if it has been through a brumation more than likely it is.I had a 2 yr beardy that I put out in the sunning pen the other day thinking whats wrong with you you skinny looking thing?have those other 2 been beating you to all the food?When I put them back I moved a plastic plant they have in there and there was a pile of dryed up eggs,she has never been with a male at all and still layed.not even anything to dig in??

yea did come out of brumation but they are indoors and didnt seem to go into a deep sleep like the beardys did .

they came out most days ,today i saw male bob his head very fast she got up on all her legs and started walking funny haha

anyway ill put a box of soil and sand in tommrow and see what happens, if she does lay soon how long can the eggs be left without an incubator? should i buy one asap?

hey, you will need incubator asap as they will need to be taken out when laid.

beardies can lay even if not been with a male te eggs just not fertile.

sometimes they dig and sometimes they dont.

1 of my girls digs up a storm when se lays.

the other 1 hasnt laid yet but she is very fat lol, i think she a bit confused.

congrats on the mum to be hope all goes well man :P :bounce:

if you read the fine print on tht tm auction its actually for the unit without the fan or turner, unless u want to pay extra :-?

cunning advert ae, but yea thats about the cheapest i can find in nz? and works well for reptiles it seems. Overseas you see the same incubators cheap as chips but who knows if you'l ever see the product or not but it is tempting