Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Members Photos

Featured Replies

I'll post pics of my tanks/fish this weekend - not sure where though, probably in my Welcome thread? :-?

There's a whole section - members tanks. I don't understand why this is a thread....? It pays to check out the whole forum, and to use the search. That way we don't get 17 different 'where can I post my question about...' threads.

  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to use it, but a billion years ago when I last looked at it, it looked far too hard to do. i know i tried once, but gave up.

I am sure it would get used in the new version if it was not so off-putting.

I used it along with a small handful of others and it was no harder than photobucket or any of those other sites - thats what i found anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.