Just got my new

Computerbabe

haha you gona train them? Amy went to China for Xmas a while back and a family she stayed with had a pet turtle that roamed the house and when it needed to go to the toilet it would just go to their bathroom and poo or wee on the tiles...they had a little pool set up for it too.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You really have got up my alley...

I LOVE REEVES AND WONT TO START A BREEDING GROUP!

Good to see that the presence of these cuties will be carried on with a nice big group like that...

Hope you didnt get them at $300 a pop.

The water looks a little to deep to me, but mayby wrong.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You really have got up my alley...

I LOVE REEVES AND WONT TO START A BREEDING GROUP!

Good to see that the presence of these cuties will be carried on with a nice big group like that...

Hope you didnt get them at $300 a pop.

The water looks a little to deep to me, but mayby wrong.

hahaha up your alley, im sure if your serious about getting some you shall find.

are they all the size of that male or is that small decking lol the first pics look like hatchlings? do they seem confident reeves are abit prone to drowning to but should be swt you know tht dont ya :wink:

Yes I am very lucky ...the one on the deck is a 4 year old and in the tank babies .

They all get up on the wood and sun themselfs . I got the smalls heater I cought so that the water is not to deep.

You are right Charlie the water can not be to deep or the drown and do not what that .

Been keeping a very good eye on them and they seen to get up all right.

Thank you for the concern.

The price was very nice and they will be staying together to yes form a breeding group in the future .