Frontosa

dlums

They are in the shop's up there aren't they? Otherwise one of the main breeders up there might contact you after he reads this..

I hope you're aware that a 4ft would only really be suitable for a small grow out tank and a colony should eventually reside it a large 5ft preferably a 6ft tank minimum..

Hi, yes i got a 4ft just to grow them up for the first one or two years and then will transfer them to a 8 ft.

I have at the moment 13 tanks altogether and have ample space for them.

I see they can be a bit pricey but have saved up for them so just waiting for someone who can offer me some.

Thanks for your reply.

Hey fishfever, I will have a batch ready shortly as one of the girly's is holding. The ones ready now are unfortunately spoken for but you are welcome to whatever she is holding now in a month or so. im in New Plymouth though? Something may come up sooner for you but if it does'nt you can have em for $25 each? just let me know if your interested. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased some early this year. They grow very quickly and are a very rewarding fish to enjoy. The monkey grin on my picture is my grin since getting them. :lol: Some people think they are a expensive fish but I think well worth the money. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: