Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sterbai Cory eggs

Featured Replies

I have had 3 spawnings of Sterbai Cory's with the first bugging out so I scraped the next lot off and containered them in the same water and added Meth Blue and covered with black polythene to block out most of the light and the same thing. The next lot I added to the same container that I was treating a Pop eye Guppie with antibiotics and no fungus this time but went white and died. Are Sterbai difficult to breed as I have 3 male and 3 females in the tank and still no luck?

Mine breed regularly, One male One female only.

I find the best way is put them in a floating clear plastic container(so i can see them) containing tank water. Do water changes daily each day with main tank water and aerate it with a small airstone to privde water movement. They dont eat for about 24-36 hours after hatching , then I feed Micro worms or B shrimp.

HTH

  • Author

All batches turned white so must all have been sterile! I did the floating container with bubble stone thing but haven't tryed to pair them per tank. I figured the eggs are there so the more males present the better the chance of fertilization but I guess one pair makes more sense! I need more tanks .... never enough tanks!!!! :-?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.