here is some pics of my dragons and my new tank i got made

dragonz1833

nice, do you feed livefood in seperate container? reason i ask is must be hard for bds to catch em all b4 they hide amongst the decorations lol

those compact fluros are apparintly bad for reptiles eyes, and id almost put money onit same goes for humans and all those energy saving bulbs - give it time :roll:

and yea should really be housed seperate, possibly get away with young bds and females when older but it only takes 1 good bite and 1 of the bds no longer has a nice long tail, or toes, worse case dead :o

they dont need a mate like most think, the only mate it needs is a quicky at the beginning of breeding season not all its life :lol:

hi well my dragons dont fight at all with each other they have been with each other since young so they really do get along no fights etc etc and no need to feed them seperatly as they are very fast at catching there food and only put enough bugs in so i can see them get eaten so they dont hide away

Its complex the aggression thing, females can act just like males i rekon ie head bobbin, black beard, staunch out other females etc one of my females took 2/3 of my males tail off :o . both can be ok 1 day then not the next or possibly happy forever and a day but theres always a risk so not worth it imo (always will be exceptions)

Since seperating mine they generally seem more laxd/happy if thats possible lol

Having them seperated takes stress of females and really keeps the male keen to breed he only nds to see a female to get the head bobbin haha gta give him credit for trying :lol: also easier to monitor each lizards food intake etc

i know a few breeders now who keep males and females togeather in pairs and groups with no problems , if you provide enough space and keep well feed they rekon its fine all there breeders are mint

they just provide cover for girls when male wants to breed otherwise leave them to it ...

meh i dont kno eh, im growing up 4 togeather at the moment see how it goes