October 9, 200817 yr comment_266562 so I have noticed a whole lot of little red mites in my frog tank!!! is this bad? will they harm my frogs? what do I do about them? Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266900 have heard of red mites on native geckos,do not know if there is an aquatic variety? Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266997 seen these before. they dissapeared eventually I suspect they died from a lack of food (hopefully there all gone) Report
October 12, 200817 yr Author comment_267462 They dont look like the ones you get on geckos, these ones are darker red and shineyer (i had geckos once). dont really know what i could do about them aniway, just hope they will go away of their own accord Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.