Water Boatmen

Heir

I would put them in a plastic container like the 1kg barrels Marmite and peanut butter come in (if you eat heaps of it like us). No more than half fill it with water then tape the lid down thoroughly. Make sure it is well sealed then pop it in a bubble bag. I guess you could use a smaller container, depending on how many water boatmen you had (and if they were still carrying their oars :wink: )

With the change in parcel size and price it might pay to visit the $2 Shop or similar for a flatter plastic container. As long as you can make it water tight.

I would put them in a plastic container like the 1kg barrels Marmite and peanut butter come in (if you eat heaps of it like us). No more than half fill it with water then tape the lid down thoroughly. Make sure it is well sealed then pop it in a bubble bag. I guess you could use a smaller container, depending on how many water boatmen you had (and if they were still carrying their oars :wink: )

With the change in parcel size and price it might pay to visit the $2 Shop or similar for a flatter plastic container. As long as you can make it water tight.

0_o $2 shop 8)

do you sell them heir? are they tiny cold water bug type things? are they much bigger than daphnia? not having much luck with my daphnia and was thinking about getting some water boat men thanks in advance

Well I've got heaps. They grow much larger than daphnia, trying to work out how to post them :P

and all the kokopu and the bullies and the mudfish.... :roll:

where are you getting them from?

My mum has a great big horse trough full of them. Unfortunately I don't get out there often enough. Certainly a fabulous food for the fish big enough to roll their eyes at daphnia.

and all the kokopu and the bullies and the mudfish.... :roll:

where are you getting them from?

My mum has a great big horse trough full of them. Unfortunately I don't get out there often enough. Certainly a fabulous food for the fish big enough to roll their eyes at daphnia.

Pond at the bottom of the garden. Theres HUNDREDS of the blighters and I need more fish funds 8)