September 21, 200818 yr comment_263688 hi guys got a new frog today, it is a male golden bell frog really good colours very friendly and not eating to much it bred two weeks ago so got it cheap as he won't be breading any time soon but if I get any tadpoles you guys can have them free if you wan't him, any way name suggestions please?! Report
September 21, 200818 yr comment_263693 Golden bell frogs are awesome! I had 2, i called the female Hazel and the male Waldo To get the names i searched through lots of baby name books Report
September 21, 200818 yr Author comment_263714 yeah i'll get some pics (if I can figure out how :lol: )by the way said it was a boy before its actually a girl and also REALLY big its about 11-13 centimeters. Report
September 22, 200818 yr comment_263931 I have two southern bells, boys we think they are called Xixi and Phys. some names suggested at the time of their arrival were freddo, french delecacy, Houdini etc.... theres actually a website somewhere with frog names. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.