Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dropsy??

Featured Replies

okay, honey dwarf gourami, thought it had popeye last week, seemed to resolve itself before I medicated... now looking very like a wee pine cone :( I gather from the reading I've done there is no 'cure'? Is euthanasia the kindest option? Hate to think of it suffering...

Put in in a bag, and bash it on something hard. Make sure its a decent bag, you don't want it to break open!

I hate doing it, but luckily have a great BF who isn't so squeemish!

  • Author

thanks you for your posts, looks like fishie will go to the Great Fish Tank in the sky tomorrow then, REALLY not looking forward to it, but I cant watch it suffer either...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.