September 11, 200818 yr comment_262079 I am considering Selling my 6 Albino Angels ,a large(14) school of Black Widow tetras, and a volcano rasbora from my 3foot 180L tank to make it a community tank. The other fish in there are: Bolivian Rams -2-6 BN trio 8cm? Common Pleco around 15cm (will be gone in next few weeks though , was our first fish, but we cant keep it in a tank this size for too long) Hoplo- 8cm The fish i want to add are: My 8 Platty My 15-20 Guppy 12 Neons 3kuhli, 2 chain loachs It will be quite heavily planted with 4 3ft fluros and i will be putting heaps of wood in too. What'ya think? Report
September 11, 200818 yr comment_262112 I would think you should be good, but I don't know much about chain loachs. However I've heard that kuhli's will eat guppy/platty fry, would think the chain loachs would do the same. Report
September 11, 200818 yr Author comment_262113 Yea, not worried about saving the fry at the moment. Report
September 11, 200818 yr comment_262116 Here's a link to a useful page, doesn't have everything but it a good base and any tank set up can alter compatibility really. http://www.tropicalfishandaquariums.com ... /index.php Report
September 11, 200818 yr comment_262189 It should be fine. Everything eats guppy fry, including the mother guppy! :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.