DISASTER - Major Tank Fail

fishandchips

Well i got to work this morning to find that my 250l tank had emptied out on the floor, well most of it did, there was two inches of water left at the bottom of the tank. I lost three clown loaches in the process and now have a community tank at the bursting limit!

Just though i would share how my morning started :cry::cry::cry:

Well i lost three clown loaches but i still have my job. i called my boss and he came over and laughed about it and then called the cleaners for me. I think the front pane has pulled away at the bottom but should find out later on this evening when i can get it off the stand.

The funny thing is that i work in an IT department and the only thing that got damaged was a multi plug got flooded.

i am really glad that it only pulled away and not cracked as i would rather have a mild leak then a great torrent over the room.

So i still have my job after talking with the boss so i guess it is time to find another tank for the office :lol: :lol: