August 27, 200818 yr comment_259909 They have laid a HEAP of eggs covering a rock I put in 2 days ago. They are in a tank on there own so hopefully if they don't eat them I should have fry sooN!! :bounce: :bounce: Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_259932 :bounce: Thats just awesome. Love those fish. Keep up the good work. Report
August 27, 200818 yr Author comment_259945 the male seems to be very agressive about the female suddenly? He is chasing her around and not letting be anywere in his sight. she is currently wedged behind the heater...... Is this normal?? Report
August 27, 200818 yr comment_259947 Congrats Might be best to remove her if u can with out distubing the eggs etc My blue male chases the female after shes done her deed Report
August 28, 200818 yr Author comment_259962 darn, the female has eaten most of the eggs, he has stopped chasing her now Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_260873 hey guys Rather than starting a new topic i thought id try this one for some advice. Got a new female blue ram on the weekend and my male seems to have paired up with her pretty well. Started following her around like a bad smell straight away. Anyway, shes looking pretty dam full in the tummy now and they are sticking to 1 part of the tank. He is chasing everyone else away from this part. I've put a flat rock in that area as I have heard they like to lay eggs on stuff like that Given it is a community tank with a fair few other fish in it, I dont think any that any eggs that get laid will survive but should there be anything else I should be doing? Or just sit back and enjoy the tank life? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.