whats the easy fish for a new be

Salmonkid

also depends on what you like too. I have a 30ltr in my sons room and have put 6 White Cloud Mountain Minnows in it... easy to look after, cold water (no heating) small fish (so you can have more) And i put them in the outside tub in the summer for them to multiply. It pays to look around and decide on what you want and can afford. Good luck.

You could add platys. They're colourful, active, hardy and breed really easy. Also some corys and a BN for cleaning and some khulie loaches (the best loach in the world :P ) and what about a male siamese fighter

Wait until the tank has been running for at least 6 months before you add a loach. This means they will have stuff to graze on as they move about. They like a tank that has been running a while.

Any of the small fish would suit your tank. Have you thought about the smaller species of danios, tetras and barbs?

When I had him in there (he's old now so he's in a tank where he doesn't have to compete for food) I had blue rams, gold rams, neons, glowlights (another great fish that schools with neons), platys, khulie loaches, BNs, corys, a female fighter and black widows. I'm sure I missed something out but I'll add it up later.

what fish do you have with a fighter fish

I have a female and male Siamese fighting fish in with Guppies in my 40 litre tank. They all get on well. I brought an ornament car for my boy when he wants time out. He tries to entice his girlfriend in for a *ride* Looks so funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 5 weeks later...