Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Filter broken

Featured Replies

Got home today and found the filter in my Jebo tank not working...grrrrr

I only brought this tank about March/April.

Pulled it to pieces and cleaned it but no go.

The Question is how long can the tank go without filtration?

I did a water change on Tuesday night.

Can't do anything about the filter until tomorrow,

What type of fish do you have.What size tank.How many fish.If you have an air stone it should be fine till tomorrow.I would be doing daily water changes till you get another one.

  • Author

it is a Jebo R362. It is the pump part that is broken. Just no go. The rest of the stuff is ok. It is one of those that goes over noodles and the water flows out the other end.

  • Author

Yes it was brand spanking new. I wonder if I was sposed to have fish...lol

It is 109 litres

Beacon fish x1, Neon tetra x5, glowlite tetrax5, Sepea tetra x1, Dalmation Molly x2, Black Widow Tetra x2, , Tiger Barbs x4, plus 3Catfish,

and no I don't have an airstone

  • Author

Just did a 40% water change. Man I love big water carrier bottles...lol

Yup do Have air pump and hoses. Brought it over the weekend for my other small tank. I have hooked the tubing up to the pump and put the hose into one of the ornaments to make bubbles.

I dunno why I didn't think of it earlier. Was coming back to post what I had done..and I saw what you said about the air pump and hosing...

Great minds think alike huh?

:wink::wink:

  • Author

Update:

Yup filter is dead as a dodo. They are going to give me a temp one tomorrow and order a new one for my tank.

Good service :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.