I.S.P

DantezGirl

well my 9 month contract with my isp will be over soon

i get 70mb twice a day which is bugger all for my family lol but any way i like this one because i get 70mb from 2am till i use it all up it then reverts to dial up speed then it gets reset to 70mb again at 6pm and reverts to broadband until used up it costs 47.95 a month so is there any better isp out there

yes xnet is pretty good, they have a pay for what you use scheme so you will never be throttled to dial up speeds. also have a plan which gives you 75GB for free between midnight and 8am. (if your inclined to downloading big files)

Another happy Xnet customer. They have a cool plan at $1.54 per Gb with 75Gb free between midnight and 8AM - great for queuing up torrents at night - you can use UTorrent to schedule downloads... :wink:

The standard plan is $1.02 per Gb. Speed is usually good.

It might pay to shop around for a package deal though, there's some good deals for phone/internet. Vodafone have a 20Gb internet and unlimited national call package for $110. Might be worth it if you make lots of national toll calls too.

I'm with Airnet (not available in all cities in NZ). It's a wireless microwave link at 4Mbits down, 1Mbit up. I get sustained 450k-480k byte downloads at any time of the day (depending on the speed of the server at the other end). No throttling like many other ISP's. It's not cheap at $79.95 / 10Gbytes but the service is exceptional and amongst the fastest in NZ.

thanks all i used to be with i hug as well but changed 80 a month is a bit much for me to spend do they have any other options? but by the sounds of things xnet is the way to go so will have a look around there still got a month left to go so i no hurry at the moment phone bill is with telstra