What are your Dogs names? Post pics too!

Dixon1990

Dog's are awesome

I've been thinking of getting a dog for a year or so now. Waiting for the right time.

I really interested in getting a blue healer (aka australian sheep dog).

any one had experience with these. Been searching round but have no idea were i could find a breeder or someone selling them.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

After seeing Sandysme photos I had to add my old pic because he looks alot similiar and made me miss him. His name was Boof he ws a big lazy oaf. We had to have him put down last year he was about 10, he got a twisted stomach & swollen prostate. We couldn't afford the vet bills especially when they said there was a high chance we could be back every fortnight for the rest of his life. He was the biggest sissy you ever met our toddler used to drag him out of his kennel by his chain (bad runaway). This pic was taken when he was young.

BoofPosing.jpg

Here's our new puppy, we got him a couple of weeks ago. He is a mini foxy x jack russell like our other little dog. His name is Zuko or Prince Zuko as our 3yr old calls him. He's named after a character on the cartoon Avatar that my partner loves. The second pic is them together on the couch he is nearly as big as her already.

BoyPup.jpg

DSCF0652.jpg