LFS Markup?

David R

There is never a right situation for a dog to be killing cats. They may have the "chase" instinct but it is up to the responsible owner to keep that controlled.

Given the large population of feral cats I disagree. If I lived on a farm I'd gladly train my dog to chase cats the way it would a rat or rabbit, they're all vermin IMO.

But as luke said, this thread isn't about dogs!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is never a right situation for a dog to be killing cats. They may have the "chase" instinct but it is up to the responsible owner to keep that controlled.

There is absolutely no reason that cats and dogs cannot live under the same roof. We have 3 border collies and 4 cats and NEVER had an incident. Even the puppies realise and respect the boundaries.

...I believe that's exactly what I said.

Given the large population of feral cats I disagree. If I lived on a farm I'd gladly train my dog to chase cats the way it would a rat or rabbit, they're all vermin IMO.

But as luke said, this thread isn't about dogs!!!!

Sorry dude. Though I thought you got the info you were after hence wasn't too concerned about derailing