Milky coating on one of my peacocks

tinytawnykitten

As Mark said its probably excess slime triggered by something if the fish is ok it should just clear up but a water change and some salt wont hurt..

How many fish do you have in your tank is there any serious aggression yet? and what size is it filtration etc? You have posted a few concerns lately maybe somethings going on.. Or it could just be nothing but would hate for disaster to be brewing..

As Mark said its probably excess slime triggered by something if the fish is ok it should just clear up but a water change and some salt wont hurt..

How many fish do you have in your tank is there any serious aggression yet? and what size is it filtration etc? You have posted a few concerns lately maybe somethings going on.. Or it could just be nothing but would hate for disaster to be brewing..

Size is around 250L. Filtration is a Fluval 405. Fish: 8 peacocks, 1 d. comp, 1 fryeri, 4 e. yellows, 9 cobalt blues. No aggression so far.

Rock salt I used to have good supply of for my horses... don't have a scrap of it now :lol: :roll: Aquarium salt is about $5 a bag... I just go with one of those... don't use it overly that often, well haven't had to anyway :lol: Yet... oh actually yes I did recently, for a few smaller Oscars... I lie... :lol: